Developers from Argentina, Australia, Bulgaria, Colombia, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, United States and Venezuela amongst many others use OpenXava for developing their Java Enterprise Applications.
Here are some examples of applications developed by OpenXava.
Do you want your application in this list? Ask it in the OpenXava forum.
- KnowView: An enterprise class academic collaboration suite enables students, faculty, staff and management to access real-time information and connects them.
IBN IT Solutions (Serbia)
WheelSymK: Vehicle management system for tracking vehicle maintenance and expenses (records, fuel consumption, GPS navigation, travel orders, …).
Harvard Medical School (Center for Biomedical Informatics), Cambridge (Massachusetts)
- Clinical Avatars.
- WarfarinDosage Predictions.
Using Amazon and Oracle for cloud computing. Look at the Oracle presentation.
Visuales Caribe, Inc (Puerto Rico)
- CoopWEB: Operational management of saving and credit cooperatives.
- ConsumoWEB: Operational management of consumer cooperatives.
- ServiceRequest: Management of service requests.
City of Lausanne (local government, Switzerland)
- Health Insurance control management.
- Waste centers access cards management.
- Financial participations management.
- City tax management.
- Water quantity & quality reporting for big customers (administration interface).
- Fuel tanks control management.
- Land Registry managagement (beta).
- Dog owners tax management (beta).
- Social financial help legacy database (beta).
- Social Insurances management (beta).
- Society tax management (planned).
- Private persons tax management (planned).
City of Gavà (local government, Spain)
- CRM for the companies support center.
- CRM for the social services department.
- Electoral process.
- Animal cencus.
- Buyer profile.
- School budget
- City information point.
- gavavaciuta.cat directory.
- Street map management.
- Society record.
- Wedding schedule.
- Furniture collection schedule.
- Cession of vehicles.
- Blue zone resident card.
- Citizen complaints and suggestions.
- qaManager: An open source QA tool developed using OpenXava.
Gestión cuatrocientos (Spain)
- City cencus management.
- Personnel and payroll management.
- Inventory and wealth managament for spanish public sector.
- Local police management.
- File workflow managament for city hall.
- Record of input and output document in a city hall.
- Traffic fine managament.
- Employment bureau managament for hospitals.
- Elections management.
- Cemetery management.
- Risky animal record.
- Social services.
- Presence control.